"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." -Mary Poppins

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Garden Beginnings

Got some seeds and hoping in the next month or two it will be warm enough to put these little guys out on the patio :)  I have started to prepare the tomatoes and basil for sprouting, but am holding off a few more weeks for the zucchini and green onions. I'm thinking of also getting a large container to combine a few more herbs in; I would like mint (already looking forward to it in my summer tea!!!) and we'll see what else. For those I plan on buying them as plants rather than starting from seed. I hope I can keep them all alive....

[Row of 3 cherry tomato seedlings, row of 3 beefsteak tomato seedlings, and 2 basil seedlings, and in the red pot is my oregano going strong :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment