"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." -Mary Poppins

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 2, What it Do.

Okay, well. I am inching along! I had to skip P90X over the weekend because of company... I think it's pretty much impossible to complete that program 90 days in a row without skipping, unless you never leave and have a lot of downtime.

But, I am picking right back up. At least I've had a few days to recuperate! I was getting pretty sore!!!

We have still been having some great foods with more fruit and vegetables, so that's good. I've been drinking hot tea most afternoons as well.

I have actually added another goal to my list, and that is to see if I can grow some vegetables on our patio! I've been reading about what plants do well in pots and it appears there are many possibilities to grow your own food even when you have limited space such as an apartment. I'm excited, but I haven't always been the best at keeping plants alive... so this might not turn out well. I'm thinking some tomatoes and lettuce to start, and possibly some squash or cucumbers. Anything I read more about that grows well in pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment