"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." -Mary Poppins

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well begun is half done.

It's now February, but I am ready and determined to get my goals for the year in action. Hopefully this blog will help me keep track and stay motivated! As of now, these are the changes I'm hoping to make and keep:
  • Exercise at least 30 min 3-4 times a week
  • .........Complete P90X!!
  • Drink at least 8 cups of water a day
  • Eat a better and balanced diet
  • Learn a new hobby (sewing)
  • Read at least one book a month
And we'll just start there for now. Some of those goals have sub-goals that go along with it, such as the balanced diet; there are certain foods I would like to incorporate more of, and some that I would like to eliminate. I'll make sure to post details that go along with these soon!

Well, that's where I'm starting! Well begun is half done, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment